CA Charanjot Singh Nanda
Chartered Accountant: Passed from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) in 1991. 35th Position in All India - Merit List in CA Intermediate.
POSITIONS HELD :
Presently Member, The Central Council, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
* Is the Chairman of Committee on Internal Audit of The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India and also the Chairman of Women Members Empowerment Committee of The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.
* Is the Vice Chairman of Committee on Public Finance & Government Accounting.
* Is the Member of Quality Review Board set up by the Government of India.
* Is the Member of SAFA ( Southern Asian Federation Of Accountants) Committee on Improvement in Transparency, Accountability & Governance.
* Was the Chairman of Professional Education Committee and the Research Committee of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
* Was the Chairman of Professional Development Committee, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
* Was the Chairman of “Committee of Co-operatives and NPO Sectors.
* Was the Vice – Chairman of Research Committee.
* Was the Chairman of “Committee on Banking, Insurance and Pensions”.
* Was the Vice Chairman of “Professional Development Committee”.
* Was the Chairman of Committee on Financial Markets & Investors’ Protection.
* Member of SEBI Advisory Committee on Primary Market (2007-2010)
* Member of SEBI Advisory Committee on Mutual Funds (2007-2010)
* Has Represented ICAI on SEBI Committee on Disclosures and Accounting Standards (SCODA)
* Was the Convener of the Expert Group Constituted by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India on Investor Protection
* Was Member of the Southern Asian Federation of Accountants Committee on Professional Accountants in Business(PAIB)
* Was the Chairman of the Continuing Professional Education Committee, Public Relations Committee and Committee on Internal Audit of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
* Was a member of Northern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for two terms, (1998-2001) and (2001-2004)
* Chairman, Northern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, (2002-2003).
* Treasurer, Northern India Regional Council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, (1998-1999), (1999-2000) and (2001-2002).
Was Chairman of following Committees of NIRC of ICAI: -
|Career Counseling||Standing||(1998-1999) (2001-2002) (2003-2004)|
|Education Insurance Committee||Non-Standing||(2004-2005)|
* Member of number of Standing & Non-Standing Committees of NIRC of ICAI.
CA Bhupesh Khanna
Armed with a basic qualification as a graduate and as chartered accountant, (ACA) qualified in the year 2009. He has worked and/ or managed the full range of services including Statutory Audits, Internal Audits, Physical Verifications, Tax Audits & Limited Reviews of Companies, and Public Sector Undertakings Audits. He also has experience in preparation of the balance sheet / annual budget, auditing- Statutory and Internal as per applicable Accounting Standards and Best Practices based on Accrual basis and Cash Basis accounting. He has exposure to Indian Accounting Standards, Bank Audits, CENVAT Audits, Credit Audits, Income Tax and Service Tax matters.
She holds a post graduate degree in M.A.(Archeology and Ancient History) from Lucknow University. She has vast experience in Consultancy, Fund Management, Derivatives Trading, Risk Management and Hedging, Human Resources, etc. She is also a good painter and possesses creative skills of high order. She also holds positions of Director in various Private Limited companies.